At LearnToVaccinate.org, clinicians will find a searchable database of accredited CE activities and links to key articles and other relevant, timely materials.
Nebraska Advocates for Child Health– discussion from November 18, 2020 featuring Senators Arch, Cavanaugh and Wishart
The presentation slides from the October 30, 2020 Nebraska AAP Fall Pediatrics Conference are available below:
Well-check & Immunization Resources:
Toolkit on AAP.org (variety of social media graphic in a variety of platforms)
Sports Physical Resources:
Ensure your athlete has the best opportunity for rewarding and safe sports participation, make sure to check in yearly with your pediatrician! #Callyourpediatrician #playsafeplaywell
All children should receive a sports physical as a part of their yearly wellness evaluation from their pediatrician in their medical home. #Callyourpediatrician #playsafeplaywell
What can you do to prevent overuse injuries in your child?
Prevent sudden cardiac death in athletes–schedule your child’s sports physical with your pediatrician.
Help your girl athlete succeed and thrive! Know about the female athlete triad and how to prevent it.
Kids can have high blood pressure, too! Get your child checked annually and make sure they can #PlaysafePlaywell
The presentation slides from the October 11, 2019 Nebraska AAP Fall Pediatrics Conference are available below:
- Safety and Efficacy of Complementary Therapies in Children and Adolescents – Cora Breuner, MD, MPH
- The Neuroscience of Stress Management for Busy Physicians – Stephen Wengel, MD
- The Benefits of Healing Touch in Pediatric Patients – Sheila Mee, DMin, CHTP/IT
- E-Cigarettes: Seeing Through the Thick Cloud of Smoke and Lies – Sharon Stoolman, MD
- Clinical Documentation Integrity for Pediatrics – Sheilah Snyder, MD
- Difficult Discussions: Conversations on Vaccine Refusal and Skepticism – Matt Gibson, MD
- Top 20 Herbs and Supplements Used by Children and Adolescents: Safety and Efficacy – Cora Breuner, MD, MPH
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis – Mary Rickard, MD
- Neonatal Nutrition for the Discharging Infant – Ann Anderson-Berry, MD