NOVEMBER 15th at 6:00 PM VIA ZOOM
This session is open only to members of the Nebraska Chapter AAP or the Nebraska Regional Council of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Wednesday, November 15th
Advocacy Panel Discussion
- State Senator Ben Hansen, District 16, Chair of Nebraska Health & Human Services Committee
- Cristina Prentice, Legislative Aide to State Senator Tony Vargas
- Andrea Skolkin, CEO of One World Community Health Centers
This session will give you the opportunity to learn and ask questions about:
- Why advocacy is important and why physicians are needed in advocacy efforts
- Gain insight into child health topics likely to arise this upcoming legislative season
NOTE: Online Registration has closed. NEAAP or ROCAP members interested in participating should email Nebraska Advocates for Child Health.